Low season rates 2020

From January 2nd 2020 to April 10th 2020

 

Castle Deluxe Room € 495,00
Castle Suite € 650,00
Castle Luxury Room€ 855,00
Castle Luxury Suite€ 990,00
Classic€ 350,00
Castle Room € 440,00

 

Medium season rates 2020

From April 11th to September 15th 2020 and from December 16th to December 28th 2020

 

Castle Deluxe Room € 520,00
Castle Suite € 670,00
Castle Luxury Room€ 855,00
Castle Luxury Suite€ 990,00
Classic€ 360,00
Castle Room € 480,00

 
Cancelation policy: The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card for the total amount prior arrival. Cancellations or amendment can be done without penalty fee up to 7 days prior arrival.
The total amount of the reservation will be charged for cancellations, amendment or no-show made after 7 days from the day of arrival.

 
 

High season rates 2020

From September 16th to December 15th 2020 and from December 29th to January 1st 2021

 

Castle Deluxe Room € 670,00
Castle Suite € 820,00
Castle Luxury Room€ 1.500,00
Castle Luxury Suite€ 2.500,00
Classic€ 420,00
Castle Room € 550,00

 

Cancelation policy: A 30 % deposit of the total amount of the stay is required at the reservation. The hotel reserves the right to check the validity of the credit card for the remaining 70%, 14 days before arrival, requesting the authorisation to the circuit to which it belongs.
The cancellation is free within 30 days prior arrival, for cancellations or changes after 30 days from the date of arrival the deposit will be withheld.
Cancellations or amendment received after 14 days or no-show will be charged 100%.
For invalid credit cards or if the pre-authorisation fails, the deposit will be withheld.

 

General conditions:

Room rates are charged per night. Rates include tax, service, breakfast, supervised on-site parking, wireless internet and access to the Castello di Guarene SPA (sauna, Turkish bath, multi-sensory shower, Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy pool, and Kneipp treatment).

 

Check in is guarantee at 3 PM, check out within 11 AM.

 

Face-and-body beauty treatments can also be booked at the SPA – these are not included in the price of the room. Our wellness center with swimming pool is open for over-14 people.

 

Additional fees

The presence of a child up to 3 years old costs Euro 50,00 per night and includes a crib where possible.

The presence of a child more than 3 years old or of an adult costs Euro 100,00 per night and includes an additional bed where possible.

Each additional bed costs Euro 100,00 per night.

The presence of small size pets (dogs, cats) costs Euro 30,00 per night.

 

BOOKING ONLINE