Our commitment for a safe stay
You are our priority.
We are ready to welcoming you back and giving you a stay full of unforgettable emotions and experiences.
Travelling and meeting people will have a different flavor, but we are ready and we cannot wait to start this journey with you!
With scrupulous attention to the protocols drawn up by our safety consultants and following the guidelines of the World Health Organization, here are the main measures we have adopted.
- To avoid the risk of contagion through the air conditioning systems, we have intensified the frequency of sanitizing the filters of the air conditioners in common areas and bedrooms.
- Castello di Guarene is situated in a privileged position, on the highest peak of the Guarene hill. In addition to large internal areas and very spacious rooms (some with private terrace), our House has always guaranteed maximum privacy and correct social distancing thanks to the two Italian gardens that are located inside the property.
- We have provided separate entrances for suppliers, staff and hotel guests.
- We have placed signs and information in each area of the structure to report the correct behavior to follow.
- We will provide to all guests personal protective equipment (gloves and masks), sanitizing gel and sanitizing wipes.
- All members of the staff will wear masks and gloves, as well as disposable visors and gowns for Wellness Centre staff.
- All luggage will be sanitized before entering the Castle.
- Professional sanitization of all indoor and outdoor spaces has been done.
- We will double the daily cleaning frequency of objects that could be touched most frequently (remote control, telephone, door and window handles).
- We have removed magazines, books, guides and brochures from the rooms and common areas. It is not possible to borrow books from the small library or use the piano and pool table until further notice.
- We have introduced the use of contactless methods (all menus can be consulted by scanning a QR Code, possibly payments only with credit or debit cards, disposable containers, a la carte breakfast or room service to be ordered the night before).
- All staff have been trained and instructed on the correct attitude of control and management of the situation related to the containment of the infection by Covid-19.
- We have outdistanced tables either inside the restaurant room and in the outdoor area.
- The sun loungers in the solarium area have been outdistanced according to the guidelines.
- All activities will be proposed following and respecting the prescriptions in terms of distance. The car rental and NCC services will be used exclusively for family units.